Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I chose Zeta because...

"Zeta made me feel comfortable. I never felt like I had to be anyone but myself. I didn’t have to try to fit in; to them, I was automatically a part of their groups. The ladies of ZTA were so welcoming and amazing. I knew I could find friends in other sororities, but I found my sisters in Zeta!"
-Christine Mosco, Fall ’07

"The reason I chose Zeta over other sororities was because the girls were real, down to earth, and caring. They were so sweet and made me feel so comfortable when I was around them. I had so much in common with a lot of the girls and they were all super to talk to! The most important reason was that they displayed the best sisterhood and love for each other out of all of the sororities."
-Jessica AVila, Fall '09

"I joined Zeta because I wanted to be able to get involved on and off campus. Also, I joined Zeta because I did not know a lot of people at first, but now that I have so many sisters, I know I can count on them for anything!"
-Cat Rogers, Fall’ ’09

"The girls were really welcoming and made me feel like I was home. I knew that I would find girls that I would be friends with for a lifetime."
-Alissa Benavidez, Fall '06

"I joined Zeta because I felt the sisterhood was the strongest. I liked Zeta as a whole. I also liked Zeta’s philanthropy because I have friends and family who have gone through breast cancer, so breast cancer awareness means a lot to me!"
-Loren Kim, Fall ’09
"I joined ZTA because I could relate to such a large group of girls who were just like me versus just one or two girls in other sororities. Everyone displayed outgoing and fun personalities yet showed intelligent and dedicated mindsets. I knew ZTA was the place for me!"
-Danielle Reynosa, Fall '09

"I joined Zeta because when I went to a Preference Ceremony that wasn’t Zeta’s, I looked at all of the girls and saw select girls I really liked. But at Zeta’s Preference, I looked in the circle and could legitimately see a group of women I could call my sisters. ZTA made me feel at home. You can’t understand the feeling until you feel it for yourself!"
-Delanie Dunne, Fall '08

Zeta had the true girls in their sorority that made me feel like I was talking to actual lifetime friends. They were well presented and made me feel like a sister already!
-Melissa Nguyen, Fall '09
"I joined Zeta to be part of a group of diverse women whom can bring out the best in each other. A group of women who are leaders and want to make a difference in the world."
-Therese Militante, Fall '08
"Besides being an amazing group of girls that I can call friends, the women of ZTA are truly the sisters I've never had. Our sisterhood and willingness to succeed sets us apart from the rest. The women of Zeta Tau Alpha are not only down to earth, but they are also intelligent; two things I never take for granted."
-Katherine Hitchcock, Fall '09


My favorite Zeta memory....

"My favorite Zeta memory was bid day when I realized I would be a part of Zeta forever!"
-Trista Demuth, Fall ’09

"My favorite Zeta memory is running to ZTA on bid day because it is where I belong! Zeta feels like a second home to me, a place where I can depend on my sisters."
-Therese Militante, Fall '08

"My favorite Zeta memory so far had to be when we performed skit 2010. I couldn’t have been more proud to be a part of such a dedicated, uplifting sorority. We Showed how much our sisterhood meant to us the entire greek week in general. Tug was amazing and losing my voice was worth every second spent with my sisters. ZTA has given me many more memories that I will never forget and will forever be in my heart!"
-Danielle Reynosa, Fall '09

"Retreat 2010 was so much fun! I especially loved when over 10 girls came in my room and we stayed up and talked until 3:30 in the morning telling stories, even though we had to been up at 7!"
-Delanie Dunne, Fall ’08

"I’ll never forget during Greek Week last year when our tug team won the match against Chi Omega. I was SO proud of my sisters and everyone was screaming and cheering! Great moment!"
-Jasmin Byrd, Fall '09

"Everytime I see one, two, twenty, or all of my sisters, I know memories would be made! I have grown so much thanks to the experiences Zeta gave me. I love all of my sisters and I can't wait for more memories to be made!"
-Christine Mosco, Fall '07

"My favorite Zeta memory is when the doors to ZTA were opened on Bid Day. Running up to them in my Bid Day shirt only to receive hugs from all of the girls I met during Recruitment was the best feeling!"
-Katherine Hitchcock Fall ’09

"Skit practices and performing Skit at Greek Week 2010! Also, Fall '07 retreat, and Race for the Cure! And anytime we're all together dancing crazy and laughing!"
-Cindy-Lee Marsh, Fall '07

"My favorite Zeta memory had to have been the entire 2010 retreat. Everyone had so much fun and we bonded as a chapter so much. It really made me appreciate my sisters so much more! It was a great experience that involved a lot of learning from one another and a lot of fun bonding times that made our sisterhood even stronger!"
-Jessica Avila, Fall '09

"The fashion show at retreat this part year! It was so much fun and it let all of us let loose and have fun."
-Alissa Benavidez, Fall ’06

No comments:

Post a Comment